We need your help and support.
Sign up now and join our campaign.
Have your say on Preferred Route before it is too late!
- Make a submission online using metrolink.ie by 21st May 5:30pm
- Raise your concerns on doorsteps with candidate MEP’s and Councillors canvasing for May elections
- Email your local TDs and Senators with your concerns
- Ask the Government and TII/NTA to determine the best Southside route now to ensure we are thinking long term on Metro and spending taxpayers money optimally. Putting MetroLink South on the long finger is the wrong decision.
- Options include Southwest through Rathmines, Harolds Cross, Terenure and Rathfarnham which is not served by any public rail link and East through UCD to Sandyford. This would not impact commencing with MetroLink Northside route.